Download Full Album : Trademark – Sgisha Soul Album
The Two-Man band popularly known as Trademark is back with a new fully loaded album, and he titled this Sgisha Soul.
Download : Trademark – Sgisha Soul Album. Another album released to give some heat to the summer madness Sgisha Soul by Trademark is out for pre-order on iTunes.
The album has a total of 14 songs with all of them featuring the best vocalist such as Professor, Pinky Jay, Zameka, DJ Tira and Munguu Africa to name a few. Their hit singles Ngekhe which features Bhenga Boys and Imbali in collaboration with Pinky Jay and Gazza are top of the album.
We have seen series of mind blowing hit track on the album ranging from “Dudu“, “Wena” and so on, the album was made so good for the grooving pleasure of their fans all over the world.
People are in for some treat this upcoming December festive, the Trademark boys released something people will jive and drink to. Their songs all offer something with that groovy vibe delivering anything from Afro-house, Deep House and the rhythimic Qgom sounds. The vocalists and DJs they worked with on the album add some hype and spectacular flavour.
The duo have worked with so many artists in and out of South Africa, their work is appreciated by musicians of all genres. This album is just another addition to their mad musical collection.
“Sgisha Soul” by the SA duo art Trademark is expected to be out soon.
Tracklist of “Sgisha Soul” album by Trademark
1. Trademark – Imbali (feat. Gazza & Pinky Jay) [Reloaded]
2. Trademark – Ngekhe (feat. Benga Boys) DOWNLOAD
3. Trademark – Wena (feat. Leon) DOWNLOAD
4. Trademark – Awuna Mahloni (feat. Professor, DJ Tira & DJ Mngani)
5. Trademark – Imizwa (feat. Mtina)
6. Trademark – Memories (feat. Zameka)
7. Trademark – Khuluma (feat. Mpumi)
8. Trademark – Umcimbi (feat. Professor & Stiff)
9. Trademark – Dali Wami (feat. Muungu Africa)
10. Trademark – You Are The One (feat. Yarisah Bhells & Beat Movement)
11. Trademark – The Wrong Turn (feat. DrumeticBoyz)
12. Trademark – Ndebele Guitar (feat. Afrikan Roots)
13. Trademark – Asoze Ngikushiye (feat. Miss Twaggy)
14. Trademark – Salsa (feat. Caiiro)